Neighborhood Business Development Center (NBDC)
BYNC’s Neighborhood Business Development Center (NBDC) can provide resources of your business to help you succeed regardless of your level of experience or industry. We are able to provide support to retail and industrial businesses, we can help you make better decisions and get the resources you need to grow your business.
Services BYNC’s NBDC include:
- Business Plan Consulting
- Assistance in Obtaining Financing
- Assistance with Permit Applications
- Preferred Vendor Program
- Technical Business Consulting
- Site Selection Service
- Site Marketing Service
- Sales and Marketing Assistance
- Business Networking Opportunities
For more information, please contact Erin Waitz (773) 523-4416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Resource Offices
- 3rd Ward – City of Chicago Alderman Pat Dowell
- 11th Ward – City of Chicago Alderman Patrick Thompson
- 12th Ward – City of Chicago Alderman George A. Cardenas
- 14th Ward – City of Chicago Alderman Edward M. Burke
- 15th Ward – City of Chicago Alderman Raymond Lopez
- 16th Ward – City of Chicago Alderman Toni L. Foulkes
- 20th Ward – City of Chicago Alderman Willie B. Cochran
Links to City of Chicago Services
Free Legal Clinic
Looking for free legal assistance for your small business? Attend one of these Free Legal Clinics offered by The Law Project* and the City of Chicago’s Neighborhood Business Development Centers.
* The Law Project of the Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights provides free legal assistance, education and training to community based nonprofit organizations, low/moderate income entrepreneurs and low-income first time homebuyers.
To learn more about The Law Project or apply for legal assistance visit thelawproject.org or contact TLP at email@example.com or 312-939-3638.